1. Evaluate condition of filters, replace with filter supplied by client.
2. Clean Flame Sensor.
3. Clean and Inspect Burners.
4. Inspect Heat Exchanger for rust, cracks, and corrosion.
5. Clean and adjust thermostat in furnace
6. Clean and inspect Blower motor, wheel, and housing.
7. Clean and Inspect Draft Inducer Motor, wheel, and housing.
8. Test and adjust safety and operating controls, pressure switches and relays.
9. Clean and adjust pilot (ignition) assembly.
10. Inspect flue pipe and draft assembly (the PVC piping for venting carbon monoxide).
11. Test and tighten all wiring connections.
12. Test gas valve operation, adjust gas pressure if necessary.
13. Re-inspect heat exchanger for cracks or holes (with probe).
14. Adjust burner for maximum efficiency.
15. Test temperature rise (record temperature at supply registers).
16. Carbon monoxide test.
17. Check thermostat and confirm proper operation.
18. Clean up area to customer satisfaction.