How we do it:
You might wonder what things we do to be green, here are a few examples:
1. Recycle all materials that can be recycled, aluminum, cardboard, paper, etc.
2. Safely reclaiming of refrigerants and delivering to our vendor to reuse or dispose them.
3. Appropriately disposing of old equipment: furnaces, air conditioners, water heaters, etc.
4. We schedule appointments during the day to reduce miles traveled and cut down on unnecassary carbon emissions and save gas!
5. We correctly recycle old mecury thermostats by following the guidelines provided by the Thermostats Recycling Corps (TRC).Type your paragraph here.
Valley Services Be Green, Live Green Promise
At Valley Services our core values are important to us. We believe we can make a difference in peoples' lives by being a responsible community member. We accept food shelf donations year-round as well as accepting school supply donations for The Sharing Tree School Supply Program of Hudson.
Another value that we live by everyday is going green. We are recycling, reducing waste, and safely disposing of chemicals and other materials to not only reduce our negative impact on the environment but to have a positive impact as well.
Why we do it:
The main reason that we make a conscious effort to be green is we believe we can make a difference.
You can too!
Your Comfort is our Business.
Office Hours: Monday thru Friday 7:45 am - 4:00 pm
403 Vine Street Hudson, WI 54016 -- 715-386-7131
Copyright © Valley Services, Heating and Air Conditioning Specialists | All rights reserved.